Senior React Developer
Who we are?
Probanx Solutions Ltd (Probanx®) is an international banking software company, an autonomous subsidiary of Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange-listed iSignthis Ltd (ASX : ISX) | (FRA :TA8), has been serving the bank industry since the year 2000 by developing comprehensive banking software solutions to financial institutions around the globe.
We are a leading Fintech software provider that empowers financial institutions around the world in optimizing their digital banking transformation. With more than 19 years of experience, 50 staff across three continents, and part of a billion dollar group, we provide a comprehensive and versatile banking software solution that is affordable by any type and size of a financial institution, not only large commercial banks. Our solutions are used in regulated banking and payments environments across diverse jurisdictions including the EU, the UK, Isle of Man, Switzerland, Australia, Hong Kong, and the Philippines.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including UX, back-end, research, data science, product management and other
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct testing.
- Other business duties as assigned
- Experience of working in a lean, iterative manner; ability to work closely with in-country teams, clients and respond to change
- Write high quality, well-tested code
- Strive to constantly learn new things
- Ability to research, develop and communicate quality technical designs, concepts, and recommendations
- A passion for working as part of a progressive, collaborative, agile and Scrum environment
- Experience with Redux, Webpack, Yarn
- Experience with headless CMSs
- Familiar working with REST APIs
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Knowledge of GIT
- Excellent verbal and written English