We are looking for a Platform Engineer who will become a part of the team in Customer Engagement Services at Danske Bank group. The overall purpose of the initiative is to configure, maintain and support customer online meeting platform, using MS Teams/Azure technologies. We will be shaping the online meeting experience, where customer and adviser meet. the consultant will be in direct collaboration with a person overseeing customer online meeting activities and together will establish other needed partnership with developers, architects, security specialists, business analysts, and experts from other areas. the consultant will also engage in teamwork with another area, responsible for meeting booking, to bring a joint unified experience of the whole customer online meeting journey.
- Contractor will be a part of the Team located in Vilnius and Copenhagen.
- We will be responsible of creating MS Teams experiences for customer meetings and ensure integrations with other teams, including collaborating and delivering joint tasks with a department developing booking system.
- Participate in daily research tasks and ensure progress of the area as a whole in order for the Team to success in executed deliverables.
- Participate in evaluating, planning and executing of decommissioning of the old customer online meeting platform Adobe Connect.
- Monitor our statistics, incidents and help to resolve them, investigate alerts Follow technology roadmap and help to develop it.
- Proficiency in English and being able to communicate IT terms to business is a must have.
- Experience in working with customer/user facing solutions (customer first mindset) is a must have.
- Strong self-motivation and curiosity to research new things is a must have.
- Understanding MS Teams policies and configuration is necessary.
- Basic Azure/0365 knowledge is necessary.
- Understanding Azure, PowerShell, Azure CLI is expected.
- Any other development/programming knowledge is a valuable bonus.
- Ability to plan, analyze the development and processes, structurally document it, adhere to the processes in a secure environment will be needed.
- A possibility to work with end-user, customer facing solution.
- Work within an international team, where you will have contact with users and stakeholders.
- Expand your knowledge and improve your skills by collaborating with network, security, operations teams, architects, business analysts, developers, security specialists and other experts.
- A challenging and interesting environment grow a multi-angled skills of delivering best possible UX, at the same time adhering to requirements of a secure environment.
- Vilnius, Lietuva
- Nuotoliniu būdu
- Atlyginimas (Į rankas)
- €4700 - 6040/Mėn.
- Igalaikis projektas (>12 mėn.)