In Tia Technology, a Sapiens company, we develop both B2B and B2C software solutions that help insurance providers mitigate the complexity of their business and automate their processes.
Join Research & Development’s newest team
- Do you want to be part of an awesome team of engineering professionals, building and delivering an award-winning insurance solution?
- Are you passionate about software development?
- Do you have a great desire to create software that makes a difference?
- Are you eager to identify and suggest ways, so we can do things even better?
- Do you love coding, have attention to details, and strive to produce great code?
If you answered Yes! to the questions above, then you are the profile we are looking for to join our amazing R&D Team!
About the job:
As our new Frontend Engineer, you will be joining one of Research & Development‘s newest teams, the Workbench Squad, in our office in Vilnius. The Workbench Squad plays a significant role in developing Tia’s next-generation user interface. All your new colleagues are very team-oriented and contribute to an agile, dynamic, and dedicated team spirit. We are positive, with a strong “can-do” attitude and seek to create value through digitalization. We create software that makes a difference in the insurance industry and we are looking for you, who are eager to identify and suggest ways, we can do things even better.
You will be working in an environment that offers great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally, as well as a multitude of social activities. At Tia/Sapiens we have an informal way of communicating while taking care of the tasks with dedication, team spirit, and humor.
Your main activities will be:
- Developing our next-generation interface in React.
- Helping ensure best practices are established and followed within the team.
- Collaborate with our UX Department to validate and implement their designs.
- Identify and suggest ways to improve both the business and software.
- Follow a product development life cycle from idea, roadmap, planning, development, documentation, launching and maintenance.
- Effectively communicate task progress, problems/risks, and design solutions together with team members and the product owner.
You are the perfect candidate for this job if you have the following experience and skills:
- 1+ years of professional experience with React.
- 2+ years of experience with a frontend framework such as AngularJS, Angular, React, Knockout.js, Vue.js, etc.
- Experience collaborating with a Design Team to make their dreams a reality.
- Strong understanding of REST API´s.
- Experience with cloud-based systems, such as those run in AWS/Azure is advantageous.
- Prior experience working in an Agile team is preferred.
- Since we are an international company, you‘ll need to be comfortable communicating in English.
What we offer:
- A friendly and professional international team.
- Custom health insurance.
- Life/pension insurance of your choice
- Bonus budget
- Modern and comfortable office in Vilnius.
About Tia Technology
Tia Technology is an international company based in Denmark, which since 1996 has developed an award-winning insurance application, that is used by more than 50 insurance companies all over the world. We are Courageous, Competent, Curious, and Collaborative and the work environment is informal and non-hierarchical. Since November 2020 we are a Sapiens company.
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and the Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
- Vilnius, Lietuva
- Nuotoliniu būdu
- Atlyginimas (Į rankas)
- €1500 - 2500/Mėn.
- Pastovus Darbas