Front End Angular Developer for project in AML
You will become a part of the team in Anti Money Laundering (AML) development program that has several initiatives in Danske Bank group. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen AML efforts in the bank. Current project is seeking a contractor to speed up the deliveries for developed solutions in various business segments.
You will report and adhere to tasks of dedicated the product owner.
• Write marvelous code for anti-money-laundering solutions with a focus on user experience;
• Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team;
• Be at the forefront of technological development to ensure the highest possible efficiency and software quality;
• Work in a self-organizing Scrum team and have an agile mind-set;
• Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed;
• Collaborate closely with the team architects, other software engineers and business analysts;
• 3+ years of experience with Angular;
• Understanding the principles of developing UI for SPA and REST services;
• Advanced English language skills;
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis