We are a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Our teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy, and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
- Design and develop cloud-native systems which are at the heart of a major Nordic financial institution;
- Continuously develop yourself, the team’s capabilities and ways of working;
- Leverage technical freedom, make and own decisions to facilitate innovation and trusted deliveries
- Work with Java, Kafka, gRPC, REST, NoSQL and classic databases, Kubernetes, other cloud-native products, and innovative collaboration systems;
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank;
- Be agile and motivated, spread this mindset among the team and in daily work;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member who is excited about engineering and has a personal interest in IT. Your willingness to grow professionally is the most important competence you bring.
To be more precise, we expect that you have:
- Good proficiency in Java and tools supporting Java development;
- Experience in design, development, and test automation of cloud-native systems;
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility to supervise deliveries in a structured manner;
- Experience in establishing and improving engineering practices, and developing team’s competencies;
- Experience with messaging systems such as Kafka, and MQ;
- Knowledge of integration patterns and their implications;
- Positive attitude, ability, and motivation to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate skills in verbal and written English.
We are working with different tools, technologies, and platforms, so having some knowledge or experience with any of these would be useful:
- gRPC, Elasticsearch, and other NoSQL data stores;
- Design and optimization of relational or non-relational databases.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business-facing solutions;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
- 6-month contract with the possibility to extend;
- The consultant should live in Lithuania and be able to be present in the office at least 2 days/week.
Key skills required
About the assignment
- Atrašanās vieta
- Vilnius, Lietuva
- Rate (after tax)
- €6000 - 7300/mēnesī
- Vidēja termiņa projekts (>6 mēneši)