This assignment expired 6 days ago
Senior Frontend Engineer
We're looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to help in the development of different
frontend services, including an NFT marketplace and a ticketing for the NFT music industry.
The role will also require updating, maintaining and extending our automated testing suite
across several projects. Throughout, you will also help specify and build various frontend
features as you work closely with the frontend and backend teams to deliver on the product
- Develop high-quality, performant, modern, clean, documented and readable code.
- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of the various unit and integration
- test suites as well as parts of the frontend stack.
- Work closely with the frontend and backend teams on features and test-suite development
- from inception to execution.
- Take ownership of development, testing and deployment of code and establish best
- practices across the team.
- Full control over the integration process.
- Knowledge of Typescript.
- Experience with Web Components and micro frontend are a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working with React in production-level environments.
- Experience with Context API and react hooks.
- Experience with Vue is a plus
- Experience with SASS.
- Experience with integrating backend systems via API, with REST and GraphQL protocol.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS cloud architecture
- Experience with integration and unit testing methodologies
- Experience with JS-based testing frameworks such as Jest and RTL.
- Experience with Continuous Integration deployment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.