Driven by a vision of decentralizing the cloud industry, CAST AI frees innovators from the limits of cloud providers with an AI-powered cloud optimization engine that delivers a cost-efficient, high-performing, and resilient infrastructure for every Kubernetes workload.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our growing customer success organization. In this role, you will be responsible for engaging with customers at all phases of the life cycle, starting with demos and proof of concept work, and finishing when the customer is happily onboarded and successfully using the platform. You will be asked to develop tooling in order to better aid our customers, provide feedback on product usability and relay customer needs to product management.
Responsibilities for Solution Architect:
- Collaborate with current and potential customers on all engineering aspects
- Create tooling and scripts in order to demonstrate products to customers
- Develop a deep understanding of customer use cases for Kubernetes
- Operate and maintain ownership of multiple Kubernetes environments for different customer use cases
- Collaborate with customers to solve any onboarding or operational issues alongside the development team
Requirements for Solution Architect:
- Strong Kubernetes administration and operations skills
- Expertise in at least one of the 3 major public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Fluency in one or more scripting languages (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc)
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Past customer-facing engineering experience
- A “yes we can” attitude
Nice to have:
- Kubernetes Developer or Administrator certifications
- Writing Helm charts or Kubernetes deployments
- Experience writing Golang/Java/C++
- Experience with observability stacks (Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Search, Loki, or, other)
- Working knowledge of REST APIs
What is it for you?
- Team of highly skilled professionals to work with and learn from
- Impact and visibility. Our organization is flat, getting in touch with the CEO or CTO is a common practice here
- Short feedback loop. We have an obsession with customer satisfaction. The ship features fast and gets instant feedback. Feature projects tend to be completed in 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the scope
- Flexible working location and hours. We deliver instead of sitting in the office from 8 to 5
- Skin in the game. Every employee gets a share of the company
- Time to focus on work with a minimum overhead of meetings, bureaucracy, etc.
- 10% time to focus on self-improvement or personal projects