Versada is looking for a Python Developer to work with Odoo ERP projects (Kaunas, Vilnius or remotely).
Odoo is one of the fastest-growing open-source ERP systems in the world. Here at Versada you will work with a wide range of accurately selected local and international projects, experienced Project Managers and technically strong developers. We value quality over quantity and being transparent with each other and our clients is our top priority.
All the team is technical and candidates will communicate with the CTO directly during the recruitment process.
If you have experience with Python, SQL, Data Structures – you are more than welcome to contact us and have a chat.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Determine appropriate technical solutions for solving client’s problems and make relevant recommendations to the stakeholders;
- Configure and customize Odoo ERP (Odoo knowledge is not mandatory but a huge advantage) based on requirements using reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Implement best practices and ensure code and process quality through regular code reviews, proper documentation, and improvement initiatives;
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that arise during implementation;
- Ensure all features delivered are seamlessly released to the production environment and perform reliably at all times;
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that arise during implementation.
- 2+ years programming with Python, SQL experience;
- Strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Experience with Odoo;
- 4 work day week (Fridays are always free);
- Open wage policy;
- Bonuses at the end of the year. We are open to sharing a part of our profit with all the team (starting after 1 year at Versada);
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge using professional development books and courses and to grow professionally with our strong technical team;
- A truly flexible working environment - unlimited work from any part of the world policy (you are still always welcome at our Kaunas or Vilnius offices) and flexible working hours;
- Versada is proud to have a flat organizational structure where everyone treats each other with equal respect. We are open to new ideas, suggestions and maintain a positive, stress free environment;
- Quarterly meetings in Kaunas or Vilnius. Let’s connect & bond over team building events, let's celebrate the success over winter celebration and let's get to know each other even more during Summer Camp Workation!
Gross wage range: 2300 - 5140 EUR. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your seniority level, skills and competences.
Versada is the official partner of Odoo's business management system in Lithuania. We aim to help companies digitize business processes and improve employee workflows with Odoo. Our services: Odoo programming, consulting, integration and support.
Starting with just a few Odoo projects in 2010, Versada today is a strong international company, rapidly expanding across Europe. Our main office is located in Kaunas, we also have employees working from the Vilnius office and remotely.
More information about the company: https://www.versada.eu/
More about Odoo: www.odoo.com
Apply by sending your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying to this Job Poster.