Cognizant Lithuania CFO IT team is looking for a .NET developer. The team is responsible for assisting the customer’s CFO (Chief Financial Office) Department in increasing the level of automation in reporting and analysis.
They develop and maintain software and reports for various areas within CFO:
• Asset-liability modelling
• Financial reporting
• Cost allocation and budgeting
• Insurance analytics and actuarial
• Business intelligence
• Investment management
• Controllers function
They use Microsoft technology stack – C# .NET, WPF, WinForms, MVC, WebAPI, SQL Server to name a few.
They develop both desktop and web applications, having strong emphasis on the backend, performance and usability of their software.
Their main goal is to create the biggest value to their users in a short time and a constantly changing environment.
They work in a very tight and close environment with the end-users of their software.
The understanding of the end user needs is a critical success factor.
Join Cognizant as a .NET developer, if you:
• Have a proven experience in .NET and relational databases, preferably MS SQL
• Have a strong experience with the C# programming language and object-oriented programming
• Possess good communication and cooperation skills, are a team player
• Are user-oriented
• Have a strong wish to work with/in finance/insurance area
• Are good in spoken and written English
Why CFO IT team?
• They offer interesting tasks, a fast paced working environment and the freedom to make an impact in an agile environment
• Participation in the development of solutions that increase business productivity
• Opportunity to work closely with business users
• Latest versions of modern platforms
• Work in a global company
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events, flexible work time)
• Attractive salary (2500-4000 eur/mon. gross) depending on competences you have
Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as all of Cognizant employees are working from home.