Junior C#/.NET developer
Behalf of our client - Trimble Geospatial Track Survey & Scanning, we are looking for a Junior C#/.NET Software Developer with high motivation, a team orientation, and the ability to develop user-friendly desktop applications.
About the company:
Trimble is a California-based software, hardware, and services technology company, traded as an S&P 500 component, one of the strongest measurement systems manufacturers worldwide. Trimble supports global industries in building & construction, agriculture, geospatial, natural resources and utilities, governments, transportation and etc. Trimble also does hardware development of global navigation satellite system (GNSS) receivers, scanners, laser rangefinders, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), inertial navigation systems, and software processing tools. Their technology enables jobs to get done more precisely and accurately so you can build, construct, grow and move the things we need to live our lives and build future communities. Trimble's passion for innovation, combined with 40+ years of digital insights, makes Trimble uniquely qualified to solve the most complex physical-world problems for the many industries they serve.
About the product:
Trimble has introduced the GEDO as a flexible kinematic laser scanning system designed to operate with Trimble GEDO track measurement systems for clearance analysis and asset data collection, further enhancing the modular track survey and scanning solutions portfolio. The system works with the existing suite of Trimble GEDO railway track surveying and scanning field and office software. The Trimble GEDO, utilizing the universal Trimble GEDO CE 2.0 track measurement trolley and Trimble GEDO Scan Office 3D point cloud analysis software, is a highly flexible and optimized kinematic laser scanner, giving users the ideal tool for railway specific clearance and asset data collection applications. Full 360-degree measurements and flexible alignment of the scan heads provide optimal visibility of objects at the track to accurately and precisely capture important details.
- Development of GEDO software products for the field and office focusing on GEDO Scan Office, which is their point cloud processing and analysis tool.
- Degree (BS, MS) in engineering or computer science.
- Graduate with extensive programming experience with a C#, NET.
- Knowledge of surveying (or mathematics) or the motivation to familiarise yourself with it
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- English language skills, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Database, C++ and MFC skills
- Interesting and varied work
- International working environment
- Experience of an internationally leading company in the industry
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Salary review once a year
- Fair salary depending on expertise level
- Hybrid (office/home) working model
- 24 days paid annual leave a year
- Office in the city center (Basanavičiaus g. 26, Vilnius, BNORDIC26)
- Possibility to work from an office in Germany + relocation support.