Senior Software Engineer / Architect / Tech Lead (JAVA in SAAS product)
RIVILE is the leading accounting, finance, and ERP system provider in Lithuania. “Financial Times” nominated Rivile as one of “1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2022”. We are building a new cloud SAAS B2B products to break into international markets.
The company invites a Senior Software Engineer / Tech Lead (JAVA) to join our team.
Join us if you really desire and can build scalable products for tens of thousands of companies and individuals, join us if you want to leave a footprint in our society.
About the role:
- You will be one of the key persons responsible to design and develop a reusable, secure, stable, and scalable new ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) product as a web multitenant application using Java;
- You will be focusing on the most complex tasks of ERP product development from architecture to development, although some basic development you will be able to delegate some;
- You will be part of a team of mostly senior developers. You will work in a self-managed team together with other developers, product manager, and designer to create and develop a product that will be easy to use and rich in functionalities that helps companies grow;
- You will ensure system stability by writing unit, regression, integration, and e2e tests, contribute to improve the system performance and security;
- You will participate in agile software development routines and Scrum activities from sprint planning to retrospectives.
We expect strong knowledge of Java with 7 years of experience building SAAS multi-tenant solutions which brings the ability to design and develop complex solutions.
Requirements of experience (mandatory):
- Java 11/17;
- Spring ecosystem (Core, Boot, Web, Data and Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration);
- Event-driven microservices with CQRS (Common Quarry Responsibility Segregation);
- Saga design pattern;
- Domain-Driven Design;
- Unit/integration testing;
- Performance testing;
- Databases NoSQL and RDBMS (preferred Postgres/SQL server);
- Docker and Kubernetes;
- Web security concepts.
Requirements of experience (preferably, makes you stand out)
- Event-driven frameworks like Axon or Eventuate;
- BDD (Behavior Driven Development) testing;
- CI/CD with GitHub Actions and GCP;
- Basic communication skills in English since we are an international, globally distributed team, a big part of communication is in Lithuanian;
- Background in ERP systems would make you really stand out.
- Bonuses related to product performance;
- Pride – you will see your product on many companies' monitors, tablets, and phones;
- Respect for individual opinion while working on team consensus;
- Lots of freedom and responsibility;
- Flexible workplace Vilnius / Kaunas / internationally / from home
- Market-level salary rate from 4000 neto or 40 eur/h.