Senior or Lead .NET Developer
SAI360 is a global provider of Risk Management Solutions and one of the leaders in the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) market. Our web-based SaaS, PaaS and on-prem applications enable our customers to manage their risks, perform internal audits and monitor compliance to keep their business in control. We are currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer (.Net) to join our international agile team. This position offers an opportunity to develop not only your technical knowledge but also your personal and leadership skills.
Main duties of the position:
-Lead and work as a part of a team, encourage and create strategies for improvement;
-Collaborate with team members to improve existing and create new features;
- Work with Product Owners to estimate development and testing time for requirements identified in the form of backlog items and documented defects;
- Functional and unit testing using NUnit test framework;
- Work in an Agile team environment to ensure that projects are delivered with a high level of quality.
Skills, Experience, & Exposure:
- Experience as a Team Leader;
- 3+ years of experience in software development using ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, and web services;
- 2+ years of experience writing unit and integration tests;
- Strong background in using SQL Server databases;
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience using WCF and C#;
- Experience with T-SQL development (Stored Procedures, Queries, DDL, and DML).
- Remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private health and accident insurance;
- Extra vacation days;
- Professional growth opportunities and the opportunity to work with the latest tech;
- A Sports Allowance;
- A fantastic collaborative workspace in the heart of Vilnius (UMA Workspace on Gediminas Avenue!);
- Performance-based annual bonus and salary review.
Salary for this position: €50'000 - €70'000 gross annually.
Location: Vilnius, Kaunas, or Remote (any city)