We are a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Our teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy, and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
- Work with IBM Rational Tools on the bank’s core Finance Accounting system mainly based on Mainframe: DB2®, PL/I, CICS®, and Tivoli Workload Scheduler;
- Design and develop new code features for existing solutions;
- Have an opportunity to work with REST APIs and event-based integrations;
- Maintain and improve existing Mainframe solutions;
- Work in an agile & collaborative manner within internationally (Denmark, India, and Lithuania) distributed squad;
- Working closely with other developers to ensure development is on par with development guidelines and best practices.
- IBM mainframe knowledge (z/OS), TWS (OPC) – jobs, dependencies, APPL, use of OPC variables;
- PL/I (could be substituted with Cobol);
- JCL – programming, DB2 unload, Sort;
- DB2 and SQL;
- Good understanding of the development lifecycle process. Willingness to learn new programming languages, tools, and processes;
- Have a high level of personal responsibility and commitment to the team's goals;
- Analytical mindset to understand the problem and turn it into a solution using code as a tool;
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business-facing solutions;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
Key skills required
About the assignment
- Atrašanās vieta
- Vilnius / Kaunas / internationally / from hom, Lietuva
- Rate (after tax)
- €5300 - 7390/mēnesī
- Vidēja termiņa projekts (>6 mēneši)