Senior Python developer for Secrets Management Project
Danske Group IT is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. They have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and they prioritize IT as a key component for success in their journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Their teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
About the role:
You will work in an agile team developing Danske Bank private cloud – with a mission to automate everything within the enterprise. Team works with distributed systems in a complex and ever-changing environment. They use Python in the backend and Angular in frontend, running their product in Docker containers on Kubernetes. They have end-to-end ownership of their product, choose their own direction and technologies and release to production multiple times a day.
• Be responsible for backend development of their private cloud portal
• Write high quality code with good test coverage
• Collaborate with your peers to do code reviews
• Provide suggestions for product improvement
• 3+ years of relevant experience in Python and Django
• Good knowledge of git, MySQL, Docker
• Ability to do critical thinking, maintain clean codebase and set high coding standards
• Advantage– exposure to distributed systems, Go, infrastructure-as-code and cloud concepts, Celery framework, Kubernetes, API development, CI/CD
• Can-do attitude, sense of ownership and interest in expanding one’s skills
• Good written and spoken English
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business-facing solutions
• Remote work option.