New opportunity for freelance .NET back-end developer with experience in AWS at Danske Bank.
Intro About Danske Group IT:
• Finance Tribe’s mission is to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors by building a solid bank financially. They make sure this is achieved by efficiently steering Danske Bank’s finances.
• We have a variety of initiatives, delivering on their goals to provide fast and accurate financial information to investors, regulators, and internal decisionmakers, as well as optimizing the management of financial resources. They are now on a journey to build a new product from the ground up. You will be one of the key people helping us achieve this goal.
• FP Data Foundation and Transformation Squad at Finance Tribe currently is transforming their data foundation for Customer profitability and looking for experienced .NET back-end developer with experience in AWS.
• You will be a part of an experienced team of BI & Data Engineers, IT System Analysts and Developers. Since they take a very ambitious approach to what they do, you can count on us to encourage collaboration and sharing of best practices.
• Implement .NET and AWS service infrastructure for Financial Profitability Data
• Be an essential member of a squad with dedicated tasks and a solid delivery focus
• Work closely together with the Solution Architects, Area Leads and Chapter Leads to understand the solution proposals and develop core IT systems for the bank
• Design, build, test, and deploy internal solutions and backend services that automate business processes from definition to release
• Maintain development practices by writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code with repeatable quality and predictability
• Contribute to improving the engineering process, pre-empt risks, and define and implement contingency plans
• 5 years of experience in developing and delivering robust enterprise products / applications, using Microsoft tech stack including C#, MVC, WEB API, .NET CORE, SQL SERVER, and Azure DevOps
• Knowledge of SQL Server, TSQL, Entity Framework or similar ORM Tools
• Experience in AWS and CI/CD automation with: Cloud native development, SQL, and NoSQL, containers, Microservices and serverless compute
• Experienced in TDD, Automated testing methodologies
• Experience with Message communication platforms, such as RMQ, SQS or similar
• Have an academic background in STEM or similar
• Have good communicational and interpersonal skills
• ability to work and make decisions in a rather complex environment
• Upper-Intermediate English both in speaking and writing
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
• An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Vilnius, Lietuva
- Nuotoliniu būdu
- Atlyginimas (Į rankas)
- nuo €4000/Mėn.
- Vidutinės trukmės (>6 mėn.)