For over three decades, Rivile has been empowering businesses to reach their true potential by providing them with innovative business management and accounting systems. Rivile GAMA is trusted by almost every third Lithuanian company to handle their accounts and manage their entire business.
At Rivile, we are committed to upholding our core values of positivity, growth, professionalism, and responsibilityin all that we do. As we continue to expand and innovate, we are seeking talented individuals to join our team and help us drive the next phase of our growth.
If you are passionate about technology, share our values, and are looking for an exciting career opportunity, we encourage you to explore our open Java Developer Position and apply today. We offer competitive compensation, opportunities for professional development, and a supportive and inclusive work environment. Join us in shaping the future of the technology industry!
- We value system stability and code quality over development speed;
- Deadlines are the result of team discussion and are not determined by one person or by external clients;
- We don't give our word easily, but if we do, we take full responsibility for the promises we give.
What you will be doing:
- You will be the one of the key people responsible for designing and developing a secure, stable, and scalable system, which extends our main product Rivile GAMA as an internet-based application and develops an API backend;
- You will be focusing on product development from architecture to development, although you will get consultations from Senior Developers / Architects on some complicated tasks development;
- You will be part of a diverse, effective, and friendly team. You will work in a self-managed team together with other developers, product manager, and designer to create and develop a product that will be easy to use and rich in functionalities that help companies grow;
- You will ensure system stability by tests, and contribute to improve the system performance and security.
What is expected of you:
- You consider yourself an experienced software developer;
- You are fluent with one technology language, like Java (at least 4 years experience);
- You have experience working with high-load web pages and custom-build API integrations;
- You have experience developing on modern SaaS stack (Kubernetes, Microservices, Event-Based Systems, etc.);
- You feel confident working with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL);
- You have a strong understanding of web services and web security;
- You have a good understanding of software testing (manual/unit/integration);
- You have IS designing and developing experience, to determine how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed.
Java (11+), Spring ecosystem (Core, Boot, Web, Data and Security, Spring Cloud), Hibernate/JPA, PostgreSQL RDBMS, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Fixed remuneration from 2200,00 EUR to 3000,00 EUR netto;
- Variable remuneration -yearly bonuses related with product performance;
- Flexible workplace Vilnius / Kaunas / from home;
- Pride – you will see your product in many companies' monitors, tablets, and phones;
- Respect of individual opinion while working on team consensus;
- Lots of freedom and responsibility.