IT Support Specialist
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
Currently, we are looking for an IT Support Specialist who will provide technical guidance for colleagues, administer internal management systems and participate in the company's infrastructure improvement as well as maintenance processes. In this position, you will get an opportunity for career growth in virtualisation, networking, cyber-security and other fields.
What you’ll do:
- Offer technical support and optimisation for a wide range of infrastructure technologies, including, but not limited to, both physical and virtual servers or computers, printers, video conference hardware, etc.
- Create instructions, document internal procedures and participate in planning long-term strategies for cyber-security, network and technical infrastructure.
- Set up workstations for new employees as well as assisting and providing solutions for computer hardware and software.
- Work with newest technologies and look forward to creating new or improving existing technologies or processes.
- Gain knowledge in work-related fields and grow further as a mid/senior specialist.
Skills and qualities we appreciate:
- Moderate experience in setting up and troubleshooting Linux, Windows and MacOS operating systems and managing common end-user applications, such as: Google Workspace, JIRA, Confluence.
- Fundamental experience in networking, virtualisation and cloud infrastructure.
- Strong critical thinking and ability to provide technical support by identifying and solving both hardware and software problems.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of networking concepts such as firewalls, static routes, IPsec tunnels and IP whitelisting/blacklisting.
- Experience in access control management by setting up permissions for users and groups.
- Previous experience in service desk, systems administration or similar position.
What you will find at Zenitech:
- Salary from 1520 to 2470 Eur Gross.
- Flexible schedule and workspace.
- Technical equipment which you can choose.
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Plan.
- An opportunity to work abroad for up to 180 days.
- A culture of continuous professional growth and a community-first mindset.
- Opportunities to learn internally and externally.
- Hybrid work model.
- Work with talented people across technology products and consulting
- Simplified processes, open mindset, great atmosphere nurtured by commitment and autonomy.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!