Tik Nuotoliniu būdu
Laisvas(-a) šiuo metu (
Experienced Agile Project manager with expereince in PMO and software development areas.
• Provision of coordinating the support and guidance on project management processes, procedures, tools and techniques to programme and project managers.
• Development, production and maintennece of time, resource, cost and exception plans.
• Tracking and reporting of progress and performance of projects, including those performed by third parties under contract.
• The servicing of project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meeting; maintain project and programme files from supplied actual and forecast data.
• The administration of project change control, including use of configuration management systems and the maintenance of metric data and estimating models.
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Barclays Operational Risk Framework and Internal Barclays Policies and Standards.
• Keep tight control on Portfolio financial position, track actuals vs forecast, raise financial risks and opportunities to Portfolio Director and execs.