RIVILE is the leading accounting, finance, and ERP system provider in Lithuania. “Financial Times” nominated Rivile as one of “1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2022”. We are building a new cloud SAAS B2B products what customers love.
The company invites a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
Join us if you really desire and can build scalable cloud POS and ERP product for hundreds of companies and individuals, join us if you want to leave a footprint in our society.
About the role:
- You will be one of the key persons responsible for the new POS (Point of sale) product to design and develop reusable, secure, stable, and scalable web application using Java and React;
- You will also participate to contribution with other developers to build modules in ERP system that are reused in POS or other subsystems;
- You will work in a self-managed team together with other developers, product manager, and designer to create and develop a product that will be easy to use and rich of functionalities that helps companies grow;
- You will ensure system stability by writing unit, regression, integration, and e2e tests, contribute to improve the system performance and security;
- You will participate in agile software development routines and Scrum activities from sprint planning to retrospectives.
- Strong knowledge of JAVA and REACT with experience building web applications, preferably SAAS multi-tenant solutions;
- Good knowledge of Spring (Cloud, Integration, Core, Boot, Web, Data, and Security);
- Experience in building microservices and/or event-driven architectures;
- Knowledge of using Docker and Kubernetes;
- Understanding of web security concepts;
- Experience with front-end architecture, packing (webpack), best practices, and dev processes;
- Up to date knowledge of current Web applications UI best practices and UX usability concepts;
- Understanding of web security, front-end routing, REST, web sockets, GraphQL;
- Preferably experience with testing frameworks such as Cucumber or others;
- Experience in ERP/POS/CRM/Payroll or similar business applications;
- Good communication skills in English.
- Bonuses related with product performance;
- Pride – you will see your product in many companies monitors, tablets, and phones;
- Respect of individual opinion while working on team consensus;
- Lots of freedom and responsibility;
- Trainings / conferences / self-improvement;
- Flexible workplace Vilnius / Kaunas / internationally / from home;
- Market level salary;
- Stock options may be provided in the future;
- Rate from 4000 neto or 40 eur/h.
Key skills required
About the assignment
- Vilnius / Kaunas / internationally / from hom, Lithuania
- Rate (after tax)
- from €4000/Month
- Full time position