SAP Finance Solution Architect | Nobia
Do you share our passion for kitchens? Here is an opportunity to work with a great team of people and play a key role in the making of great products that inspire everyday life. Welcome to join our Technology, Experience, and Data, Finance team as our next SAP Solution Architect.
Nobia Group continues to grow and we are in the most ambitious period in the company’s history in terms of implementing a new business strategy. We are Europe's leading kitchen specialists with 15+ brands, including Marbodal, HTH, Magnet, and Sigdal.
This is what you will do:
As part of a global team SAP Finance Solution Architect provides operational support for Finance as usual activities.
Design, lead deliver and support change requests and projects in the finance product area.
We are looking for someone who has solid experience from working in SAP FICO roles and contexts for 5+ years.
The daily tasks we are solving working in a hybrid working schedule, partly from the office, partly from home.
- Strong understanding of finance business processes and accounting practices;
- SAP implementation and configuration in a manufacturing environment;
- Developing functional specifications and working with integrations;
- Ability to communicate well in an international environment;
- Accountancy or other related business degrees.
- Familiar with SAP Finance and integrated logistics processes;
- Driven and autonomous with a ‘can-do attitude;
- Fluent in English.
You will enjoy working here if you:
- Have an open-minded personality and are thinking “outside-in” starting from customers’ needs;
- Challenge the status quo; connect all actions to clear impact and goals and dare to fail;
- Thrive in working in a cross-functional context can establish a network across functions and act as an integrator and support colleagues to work well together;
- Listen to customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders; accept different views and opinions; proactively share knowledge and actively demonstrate and create openness within the team.
Why join Nobia:
At Nobia, we design kitchens for life. To us, that means developing well-designed, beautiful, and emotionally conceptualized kitchens that speak to the hearts and minds of our customers. Kitchens that enable a sustainable lifestyle and reduced climate impact. We are eighteen strong local brands that benefit from the advantages of working together. With operations that incorporate the entire value chain from design to installation, we are driven by a shared ambition to lead the way in design and sustainability in our industry. Together, we form Europe’s leading kitchen specialist.
At Nobia we have a company culture where we support, trust, and respect each other and where we enable people to reach their full potential and achieve personal and professional growth. We believe in cross-functional collaboration and sharing best practices across the group.